Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn.

Things I want to get/do/make after my exams.

Like banyak gila. But I'll just list down the ones I really want la :D

So okay, I really want to get back to my gaming ways. But with this junk of a PSU. There's no way I could play a game without spamming the auto-save button in anticipation of an auto-shutdown at full load. So the first thing I want to get would be..

CoolerMaster Real Power 1250w.
So I can support my SLI/Crossfire needs.

Haha lets be realistic la. I probably wouldn't get that one, but I'd settle for something in the RM200 range.

And then comes the graphics card. Oh yes, I'd so want to get something able to play crysis at high smooth at least. And I wanna kalahkan my tak-nak-kalah best mate. haha.

Nvidia GTS250. Or something similar.
Fck you ATI! :)

I don't quite know when this would materialize, but I certainly hope it's soon enough.

After that, or between those two, I certainly want to do some fun, fun, activities.





..and a lot of other various shizz la. In short, I just want to have fun.

Oh and I'd also wanna travel with my family again :D




(pictures by faye)

So those are the things I'd want to do. Among many more. But before all that,


Fck.

No comments:

Post a Comment