Friday, January 19, 2007

The Rundown.

lol. Last post was sick i admit. But all for the humour, no? Anyway, here we go again.

As it is we're currently in pursuit of some idiot who did some abusive things. But details on that won't be mentioned here.

These past few days were fine. Ups and downs as usual. Most importantly. Now zaizai got enemy wooo. >.> Don't know how serious it will get la. But yeah, its the nature of living. The are enemies as there are friends. So live with it.

Its someone's birthday today. Jan 19th. Just that she hasnt been talking to me in a while. like 3 years. So I don't know if I should wish. >.>

I've been playing basketball again. Though i kinda pulled out of the school team this year, I'm still playing it. Just for the fun of it. I miss futsal. Someone plan one some time.

Ahh, during the school holidays i gained weight a little. Before the hols i was 74kgs. now i'm like 77kgs. Fyi, david's about 75kgs so no matter. I'm feeling great. ;p And i'm back on my low-carb diet. Minimal rice at night. No more sandwich snacks. Lunch at mamaks are just erm, naans and mees. Rice only at school. Atkins style. I
t really works. lol. To think this time last year i was like 90kgs or something.

The gay blue jacket would be on my racks for a while. Until someone asks me to wear it again. I really think it looks nice albeit looking a bit gay. lol.

Computer's outside my room now. There's a curfew to the comp usage. - - but weekends, I. don't. care. Comp's mine. :D

quote of the week. Rajiv sings, "sexual harrassment..pandas(8)"
lol. hear it for yourself. in the middle of add math class. it's stupidly funny. ;p

random pic.


I miss our old c3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment